One of our Berlin based clients is looking for a Senior Software Engineer for high-load backend service. You will work on distributed cloud service that helps popular iOS email client to perform important notification and productivity-related tasks.
- Build distributed, scalable and fault-tolerant system in the cloud using Go.
- Develop tools for running and monitoring the system and ensure reliable operations at optimal performance.
- Work closely with product manager and iOS development team to define architecture, protocols and requirements for new functionalities.
- Solid understanding of back-end technology stack, including networking stack.
- Hands-on experience with Golang.
- Actual experience of following modern development best practices: unit testing, static analysis, code review, dependency management.
- 5+ years of professional development enterprise.
- Experience with the following: MySQL; Redis; NSQ; Elasticsearch; Ansible
Will be a plus:
- Actual experience with Cloud services;
- Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems;
- Contributions to the open-source community;
- Expertise with some scripting language.
- Have product-oriented mindset.
- Work effectively in the situation of tough tradeoffs between functionality, complexity and development time.
- Have both a big-picture orientation and the ability to dive into feature details.
- Have blend of intelligence, integrity, communications skills and self-motivation.
Please call one of our consultants to discuss further or send CV today for consideration !
You must sign in to apply for this position.