One of our clients with global offices are looking for a Elixir Backend developer to join their small English speaking remote team. The company have been established around 6 years and currently employ around 170 and are looking to grow their elitist Engineering team working within a Scrum/agile environment.
Please see below for more details:
We are currently developing a leading high-performance platform, we are interested with someone that has the following skills and experience:
– At least 1-2 years working with Elixir with a solid background in Software Engineering.
– Knowledge about distributed systems, RabbitMQ, Redis, MySQL.
– Proactive when taking tasks
– Likes to work within a team.
– Thinks before coding – you like all 10 JIT (Just In Time) principles.
– Experience with Kubernetes
– Experience with Docker
– Experience with GitlabCI
– Experience with Frontend
Contract: The contract is-full time and indefinite time. Preferably you are a Spanish/EU resident or you are willing to move there or you are able to work fully remotely as a Freelancer and we can arrange a suitable contract. We are flexible.
1 – Tech Chat
2 – Tech test assignment
3- discuss test assignment and solutions