One of our exciting startup iGaming clients who are about to launch in Canada is looking for an Affiliate marketing Manager with knowledge of the Canadian iGaming/Casino market. The role is to help grow their customer base across their diverse product offering in both Sportsbook and Casino.
• Create, develop and maintain the affiliate platform infrastructure and workflow in conjunction with the dev and the marketing teams.
• Liaise with external stakeholders to source, expand, manage, and optimize relationships to deliver against targets and represent the company in the best possible light.
• Liaise with the marketing and the dev teams to manage advertising creative, affiliate communications, integrity of data using NetRefer or any applicable 3rd party vendors.
• Be accountable for budget and cost control including marketing spend and partner payments.
• Be responsible for ensuring performance is suitable and sustainable.
• Create and deliver reporting analysis with key strategic data and deliver to senior stakeholders.
What We’re Looking For:
• Substantial experience in Affiliate marketing within the gambling industry (Casino/Sports).
• Previous experience with using affiliate platform software (required)
• Experience in team management and project management is desired.
• Strong analytical and communication skills, with a very strong commercial awareness
• Ability to lead and manage colleagues indirectly and directly within the wider digital marketing team.
• Excellent written and verbal skills, with a strong attention to detail.
• Accountable for planning, implementing, and maintaining the affiliate strategy continuous growth of the partner portfolio to achieve acquisition and player value targets.
What’s on Offer:
• Competitive pay
• Performance related bonus
• Induction and training provided
• Career development and advancement opportunities
Please note we are still awaiting the official job specification but please get in contact to discuss further as we are currently interviewing for the position.