Our client is looking for a talented REMOTE Data Visualisation Wizard to join their team. We’re a quickly growing gambling business with millions of customers. We’re looking for an ambitious data lover who can help us dig through mountains of betting data, analyse it, find actionable insights, and present them to everyone else in the team.
We have a queue of report requests for our Tableau ecosystem and we need your help to create new reports and update or redesign old ones.
You would have full access to all possible tools and addons within tableau to use your creativity and translate data into a consumable form for the stakeholders and the board. You would handle all steps from the extraction to presentation.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Statistics, Mathematics, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field or relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in data-related role
- Ability to effectively communicate with a variety of stakeholders
- Self-motivated and resourceful with the ability to work autonomously
- Close attention to detail, process driven, and results-focused
- Proactive and able to take ownership of tasks and projects
- Strong desire to learn new things
- High proficiency of Tableau
- High proficiency of SQL
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience doing basic statistical analyses (AB testing, confidence intervals, etc)
- Experience with mobile and/or online games industry a big plus
- Regression experience a plus
- Machine learning and other prediction/classification methods a plus
- Object oriented programming, specifically Python a plus