One of our global clients within the fashion retail sector are looking for a Tech and innovation Retail Manager for the below position. They require to work from their offices 2 days per week and rest of the time from home:
Reporting to the CIO, you will be responsible to support and partner Retail organization in scouting new technologies and implementing innovative solutions to bring value to the Company.
Working with internal and Group stakeholders, the candidate will be responsible to lead multiple projects related, but not limited to, Retail, Wholesales, CRM, becoming the primary point of contact for all the above topics from project shaping, budget definition, project approval and related delivery.
How you will contribute:
· Responsible to manage always new and exciting technology projects in Retail (pricing, digital in store, client apps, data-driven retail, back-office operations…) according to the brand priorities.
· Work with key strategic and operational stakeholders to shape processes, systems, and data to improve retail performances. It includes running periodic review with the business to identify and formalise new requirements and then work with the group or 3rd parties for their implementation
· Monitor innovation trends for Retail, evaluate possible solutions to be adopted and share them with the business and ensure an effective buy-in from the main stakeholders and top management.
· Be a partner for business teams in the adoption of new technologies and related change management, developing expertise to meet business objectives, identifying ways to improve processes, increasing operations efficiency and effectiveness.
· Be the focal point in group initiatives as newPOS, Mobile POS, CRM and Clienteling initiatives, guaranteeing the best alignment between HQ, Regions and parent company.
· Closely work with relevant departments to coordinate the implementation of new Store Openings or the roll out of network / IT infrastructure in retail
Your Skills and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Engineering, or related fields
- Sufficient working experience in Retail Technologies, preferably in Luxury or Fashion company
- Direct experience in leading large Retail enterprise projects in fast-paced international environments, with different international cultures.
- Proactive mindset, very good communication skills, autonomous and well-organized
- Experience in POS, Mobile POS and Clienteling tool such Xstore and Salesforce.
- Project Management Experience and PMI or Prince2 certifications are a plus.
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Please apply today for consideration – this is for one of our global clients with HQ in central London.