We are currently partnering with one of our Berlin-based clients that are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer for the below position. This role requires someone to work onsite 1-2 days per week and the rest of the time from home.
Please see below for more details:
You will be working on the development of our ad verification solution, which runs on billions of devices each day. Additionally, you would work on our customer & support portal and also on internal tools and frameworks. We work in cross-functional teams of backend, frontend and data engineers, product managers as well as quality assurance and DevOps experts.
- Develop, deploy and maintain new user-facing features
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Take end to end responsibility of tasks/modules/features assigned from understanding the requirement, designing, implementation and unit testing
- Work with other developers across the development team on the implementation of common frameworks and solutions
- Be a tandem partner to the chapter lead and provide technical leadership in frontend development
Required skills and experience
- Familiar in working with frameworks like React/Vue/Angular/Backbone/Ampersand
- Experience in working with RESTful APIs
- Sound debugging skills using tools like browser’s developer tools, Fiddler, Wire-Shark, Postman etc.
- You are familiar with unit testing frameworks such as Jasmine or Karma
- Knowledge of version control systems – Git or SVN
- Familiar with continuous integration and build tools like Jenkins, Webpack or Gulp
- Experience with working in an agile development environment would be a plus
- Stay current on new technologies as they relate to web application development
- Highly motivated to work with our team in our Berlin office and are Fluent in English
- 60-70% of the Development is done with React.js
- Mainly Development work rather than refactoring
Our backend and warehousing solutions reach from classical RDBMs to in-memory databases and distributed solutions as CouchDB and ElasticSearch.
Last but not least, we have a bunch of other technologies in production or waiting for them to be, among them OpenShift, SOA, NodeJS, Docker, Jenkins, Nginx + Lua.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to work for a growing company with leading-edge technology and great staff benefits.