One of our global Enterprise clients with offices across Europe are looking for a Tech Operations Lead for the below position. Candidates can be based in Berlin or Stockholm.
Together with you, we build the most human-centric fintech. We have the ambition to create the next. a strong foundation to start from. Let’s make it new – for society and for yourself.
The Tech Operations Lead is responsible to provide stable and reliable operations of the multitude of platforms and components which come together to deliver our products. For all our products, an end2end understanding of the involved components and their criticality is a given. This role also includes leadership of operations managers. A strong network to our cross functional product development teams is a must as they develop and operate the platforms, they are responsible for themselves.
What you will do:
- Lead and support a highly effective team of passionate Tech operations managers fostering a high-performance culture.
- Responsible for ensuring that product operations are realized through excellence in execution
- Participate in strategic planning meetings with product management, architecture and design
- Contribute to technical engineering designs with regards to operations
- Create, manage, and measure KPI’s such as mean time to recovery
- We as a payment provider, are a regulated entity. You bring the understanding around the needs of the regulator and can take ownership of corresponding processes around audits and the need for transparency towards the regulator.
What you bring:
- An extensive experience from Tech world and by that understanding how excellent processes will be performed
- Leadership experience and skills to motivate your team members and key stakeholders
What’s in it for you:
- Large, stabile corporation but at the same time with the opportunity to make a significant impact in your area of responsibility
- Challenging tasks that are also helping you to develop in the fintech field and within the company, in an international context.
- Flexible working conditions and flexible location
- Access to trainings, free LinkedIn learning, exclusive nano degree programs from Silicon Valley and over 4,000 e-learnings
- We are as diverse as society itself. We have great people from more than 25 different countries around the world – creating the most human-centric fintech together. With us, you can be who you are.
This role is a Hybrid position to work onsite 20-30% of the time. The client have recently acquired a number of companies and trying to achieve uniformity internally.
- Lead around 20 persons in cross functional team
- Preferably from an Enterprise background