VSS are partnering with an exciting start-up consulting company that are 100% Python focused. This company are possibly one of the most exciting tech-centered companies we’ve engaged with for some time, some of the areas they focus on: microservices – cloud – data engineering – data science – software – web – backend – Python, Python, Python and Python. This position is part onsite and part remote.
We are looking for mid to senior Backend or Fullstack Python Developers that are happy to work within a consulting and startup environment, it’s also important that you speak & read fluent Dutch (most of the documentation is in Dutch).
You’ll have a passion for Python (obvz) be familiar with Python Libraries like Django and solid exposure to CI/CD (Doker, Kubernetes, Cloud – ideally with Azure but AWS & GCP is equally good to have).
You’ll likely be interested in building a business and want to help grow the start-up, getting involved in blogs, meetups and socials (plus much more).
The role offers lots of flexibility to not just manage your own time but also working remote, this is however dependent upon client requirements.
- Python, Python, Python, Python, Python and Python.
- Python libraries and frameworks such as Django, Flask.
- Experience with Software Testing and Test Driven Development.
- Git and GitHub.
- RESTful API and Microservices.
- Serverless; always included if you know anything about it.
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Development.
- Knowledge of methods such as Agile, Scrum and DevOps: CI / CD pipelines / Jenkins / Containerisation (Docker / Kubernetes) / etc …
- Relational and NoSQL databases.
- Cloud (Azure, AWS, etc).
- Competitive base salary
- Attractive bonus
- Mobile phone allowance
- Travel or car lease allowance
Please follow and like us: