- You will complete our web development team by designing and developing our internet applications with responsive front ends and also technically-demanding mobile applications.
- You have the chance to employ your broad knowledge of web standards and frameworks to establish and develop user interfaces alongside optimizing, managing, and expanding our existing application.
- You will work closely with design, backend, and product management and participate in agile development processes.
- You have at least two years of relevant professional experience and a technical and conceptual understanding of web-based applications.
- You have successfully completed relevant vocational training or university education.
- You have a passion for working with source code that complies with web standards, plus you are interested in experimenting with new features in the design of user interfaces, for instance new JS libraries.
- You live and breathe technical development and workflows.
- You are interested in the business logic behind the stories.
- You show a high degree of initiative and ability to learn quickly.
- Your key characteristics are independence, concentration, and reliability.
- A strong sense for usability is a plus.
- You will be thoroughly prepared for your new challenges in a dynamic and rapidly growing company
- Above-average compensation tied to results
- You will work in an open-minded environment where there is lots of space for your ideas
- You are part of a committed team
- You will work at a cool place in the centre of Berlin
- You will work in a highly innovative company that is making tens of thousands of users happy already today