Their services and tools are aimed at asset managers, risk controllers, traders and investment advisors and are implemented, among other things, for the generation of trading ideas, for efficient risk assessment, and for due diligence or reporting purposes.
Their technologies are at work during the complete life cycle of a trade. They support their clients with the initial pre-trade risk analysis, with ongoing monitoring and generation of trading signals, as well as with the calculation of relevant risk indicators such as mark-to-model values and value at risk.
- Maintain technologies in redundant production and testing environment
- Develop automated load tests and monitoring of existing webtool functionalities
- Design and develop high-quality software in a timely manner using object-oriented design principles, formal design patterns, unit-testing, design and code reviews, Scrum methodology and other software development best practices.
- Develop reusable, extensible and maintainable software that interoperates seamlessly with current or new architectures.
- Assume full accountability for meeting estimates for completion of work and complying with coding and quality standards.
- Advise the management board on IT projects and recruiting
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- 3+ years of JAVA development experience
- 4+ years experience in IT project management / Team Leading / Mentor to junior staff
- Experience with multi-threaded and socket-level programming
- Experience with Distributed systems
- Knowledge about applying best practices like continuous integration and unit-testing
- Experience with programming in PHP and with release management
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, strong teamwork skills, and ability to work without close supervision
- Good communication skills in English
- Ability to motivate people
- Management and leadership skills
- Experience with low-latency market data
- Experience with quantitative algorithms
- Experience with code obfuscation
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Flat hierarchies and a strong team cohesion
- An exciting and wide range of responsibility with plenty of room for your own creativity
- A high degree of personal responsibility
- Practical and entrepreneurial insights into a fast growing B2B fintech startup
- Regular team events and many specials
- Attractive remuneration
This great company also offer an equity/Stock option
please call one of our consultants for details or send CV today to be considered !