One of our rapidly growing innovative Berlin based clients are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer for the below position:
- You want scale a system that is not the ordinary e-commerce platform? We have a challenge for you: Integrate and automate operations of our entire software stack: from connected devices in the field, custom Java microservices, all the way to external IT dinosaurs.
- Your job is to design, operate and improve our continuous deployment infrastructure for 20 and growing services, and to securely and reliably operate the infrastructure in production. Plan ahead for the growth of electric mobility and scale our IT.
- You put our infrastructure into your well-structured and tested code and configurations. You ensure that our developer’s commits end up in containers that get thoroughly tested and deployed; that deployed versions match deployed interfaces, that credentials remain secret, and docs up to date.
- You are a developer that has all the qualifications of a Linux system administrator, or an administrator who has ventured into development: You build infrastructure as code.
- Networking and security are your areas of expertise; you can design a scalable multi-host network and automate its setup. You have worked extensively with virtualization; containers and Docker are a plus.
- Development, test, and maintenance of scripts to automate your infrastructure is your daily business. You structure, document, and test your code like you would during application development.
- You know the ins and outs of continuous deployment, from the first feature branch to production. Ideally, you have used Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, Maven, and git.
- As a plus, you can set up, optimize, secure, and scale a MySQL/MariaDB DBMS.
Required skills and experience:
- You will be required to maintain automation
- Responsible for getting deployment pipeline to work
- Solid build experience preferably with Maven/Jenkins for CI
- Knowledge in Docker would be great also but not a Must have
- Responsible for tools development – knowing the system and putting in config
- Good experience in networking looking at Firewalls / IP tables
- Responsible for build pipeline system setup using Maven Gradle
- Candidates need to have a solid OPs and networking background with knowledge in how to build apps
- Create and grow: You shape the course of your work and of the entire company. Expand your horizon and learn about the integration of mobility, energy, and e-commerce.
- Challenging Tasks: Make your ideas become the engine that keeps development and operations going.
- Team Spirit: We are skilled, professional and dynamic, from diverse back-grounds, and cover the entire Internet-of-Things value chain, from hardware to the web.
- Future-proof: Let’s revolutionize mobility and electricity – let’s shape an industry in its in-fancy!
- Innovative Workplace: at the EUREF-Campus, experience e-mobility and smart grid integration first hand, right in the middle of Europe’s start-up capital.
Please call on of our consultants for more details or send your CV today to be considered